Showing all 6 results
2016 Catholic Daily Planner™
January – December 2016
Small 5.5″ x 8.5′ – starting at $25
Large 8.5″ x 11″ – starting at $30
A customizable, useful, annual resource designed to help you live your Faith and order your life –every day.
- Each day lists feasts and ferias as well as the liturgical color proper to the day for both the Ordinary Form and Extraordinary Form of the liturgy.
- Includes both month at a glance two page spread and week at a glance formatted with plenty of space to record tasks and appointments.
- Blank lined journal pages, contact/address book pages and weblog.
- Year at a glance journal for both the current year and the upcoming year.
- Includes all liturgical observances (i.e. First Sunday of Advent, Ash Wednesday memorial of Our Lady of Sorrows, etc).
- Mass reading citations for every day, holy days of obligation, first Friday & Saturday.
- Daily rosary mystery reminders and monthly Papal prayer intentions.
- National/federal holidays and DST for the United States.
Uses the calendars of both the Ordinary (Novus Ordo) and Extraordinary (1962 TLM ) Forms of the Liturgy, as well as the particular calendar for the United States of America. It does not represent all possible variants.
*Large and small, coil bound or hole punched, the inside content of the Catholic Daily Planner™ is exactly the same.*
2016 Liturgical Wall Calendar
January – December 2016
A full color liturgical year wall calendar.
17in. long by 11in. wide spiral bound on thick 100 lb. paper
Liturgical feast days for both the old and new calendar, monthly and weekly dedications (i.e. December is the month of the Divine Infancy, Thursdays are dedicated to the Holy Eucharist etc.) plus the monthly papal prayer intentions. National/federal holidays and DST for the United States are also included.
Daily boxes are approx. 1.5″ wide by 1.75″ high.
Inside images are for example only. The 2016 calendar will have different images but the format will be the same as 2015.
8.5″ x 11″ | coil bound or 3 hole punched to fit in your own binder. $14.00
100 blank sides | 60 lb acid free white vellum bristol paper[color-box color="yellow"] “Nature-study cultivates in the child a love of the beautiful; it brings to him early a perception of color, form, and music. He sees whatever there is in his environment, whether it be the thunder-head piled up in the western sky, or the golden flash of the oriole in the elm; whether it be the purple of the shadows on the snow, or the azure glint on the wing of the little butterfly. Also, what there is of sound, he hears; he reads the music score of the bird orchestra, separating each part and knowing which bird sings it. And the patter of the rain, the gurgle of the brook, the sighing of the wind in the pine, he notes and loves and becomes enriched thereby. But, more than all, nature-study gives the child a sense of companionship with life out-of-doors and an abiding love of nature.” – Anna Comstock[/color-box]